Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor Kit
Polar watches are well-known in heart rate monitoring, and for a good reason. The Polar H-10 Sensor is an accurate heart rate sensor kit that uses a polar heart rate monitor and is the ideal solution for up to 40 people beamed right to your iPad via the Polar Flow app. Track team progress during training and motivate clients with live fitness information.
The Polar H10 has a Polar heart rate monitor Pro strap with built-in memory for super accurate heart rate data collection. The soft textile strap has improved electrodes making measurement more accurate. It’s comfortable to wear, and the silicone dots and improved buckle keep the strap in place.
Polar H10 can track your training session for up to an hour without your device. It even links with some compatible gym equipment. Once you’ve finished training, you can transfer training data to the Polar app. Start a training session in the app, leave your phone waiting and get going.
What’s in the kit Polar kit?
- 10 x Polar H10 Bluetooth heart rate monitor sensors with built-in-memory
- 10 x Soft textile pro chest polar strap heart monitors
- Washing pouch to keep the belts clean
- Sensor folding storage case
- Stickers to label each chest strap
- 10 replacement battery kits
- Battery Life Up to 400h
How to get started Polar kit
- Download one of the polar apps, either Polar flow app or the Polar beat app, from your app store
- Open the app and register your heart rate sensors.
Use the stickers to label the heart rate sensors; this makes tracking sensors easy. Just link the sticker number to the sensor ID inside the app. You can find the sensor ID in the sensor case.
This kit works well with the Chester Step Test or bleep test for measuring multiple individuals simultaneously.