Just Jump Mat Plyometric Jump Height and Timing SystemProbotics
- Current Stock:
- FREE DELIVERY
Just Jump Mat Plyometric System is designed for determining explosive power and vertical jump height.
There are two options in the Plyometrics mode:
LAND ON MAT - If you select this option, then the athlete will jump onto the mat and land back on the mat. The display will read contact time with the mat (left number) and also will show the vertical (right number). The athlete must stay on the mat until the operator writes down the results shown on display. When the athlete steps off the mat, the display will read "JUST JUMP". The next athlete may now begin their jump.
LAND ON MAT sequence
LAND OFF MAT - If you select this option, the athlete will jump onto the mat, jump and land off the mat. The display will read contact time with the mat. The displayed time will be to the nearest one-hundredth of a second. The next athlete may now jump.
LAND OFF MAT sequence
Land On vs. Land Off
These are standard Plyometric jump measurements. The difference between the two options is subtle. In the "Land On" measure the athlete is focusing on reducing ground time. They are also looking to jump as high as possible. In the "Land Off" action the focus is not on jump height. The subject is trying to reduce ground time. They are trying to get off the ground (mat) as soon as possible.
Immediate feedback is given from the system, this is a great motivator for athletes and those in a rehab program.
The system gives accurate timing for straight line sprint and multi-directional sprint tests.
In 4-Jump mode Just Jump shows:
- Average ground time (reaction time)
- Explosive leg power factor (air time ÷ ground time)
The perfect training device for plyometric training and feedback.
This Just Jump mat system can also determine
- Vertical jump height,
- Hang time,
- Explosive leg power,
- Reaction time, and
- Leg power index.
The Plyometric Just Jump system can measure jump height with five primary modes.
A further feature is the ‘Jump 1 Time' that provides timing for sprints, dashes and agility.
Just Jump Mat Modes:
- Jump 1 Time: Perform a vertical jump and upon landing the "Air Time & Jump Height" displays.
- Jump 1 Time Mode: (Secondary Use) The display has a default value of 1.1secs in this Jump mode. after which it changes to ‘Timer Mode'. A shuttle drill can performed to a measured target, with the mat acting as a start & finish point. When an athlete leaves the mat the timer starts (after 1.1secs) and stops when returned to the mat.
- This can repeat when an athlete leaves the mat again. As in a repetitive shuttle. with the tester recording each successive time value until the test terminates. The mat can track rearward movement, lateral & linear movement and point-to-point dashes.
- Sprint Timer: Programme a distance (up to 999metres) and place the mat at the finish point. The timer commences via the microphone at the top of the computer. This can be a whistle, bang or shouted command. The timer ceases as the athlete ‘crosses the line' and steps on the mat. The display records the time of the run to the nearest hundredth of a second.
- Jump 4 Times: This mode consists of four vertical jumps performed at greatest height & speed. The computer calculates the average ground time. The average jump height. As well as the explosive leg power factor (ELPF - this is the Air Time divided by the Ground Time).
- Jump 60 Times: This mode consists of 60 vertical jumps performed at greatest height & speed. The computer calculates the average ground time. The average jump height. And the explosive leg power factor. ELPF. which is the Air Time divided by the Ground Time. This mode includes a measure of endurance as well as speed and power.
- Plyometric Mode: This mode facilitates the Jumping On and Off the mat, from a box height. This can help plyometric practice and load of muscles to rebound.
- Jump 60 times and a
- Plyometric mode (Jump On / Off)
- Portable and easy to use - requires no external power supply
- Easy to operate - requires no specialist skills to operate
- Just Jump Computer
- Large Mat
- Plyometric Just Jump Instruction Manual
- Operating temperature : 0-65 degrees (32-150F)
- Accuracy : + - 1/2 of reading from 5-59
- Relative Humidity: 95% RH or less at 30 degrees (85F) non condensing<
- Storage Temperature : -25 to 70 degrees (-13 to 158F)
- Battery Life: (Alkaline): 80 hours typical at 30 degrees (73F)
- Power : 9V Battery (NEDA1604A, 6F22, 006P)
- Dimensions Controller : (L x W x H) 156mm x83mm x 30mm)